Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Construction......

Well, the opening is coming along nicely. We need to start taking out the end wall with the little window and put in the sliding doors.  I would like to start it tomarrow but I think we should wait until after Daniel's graduation on Sunday. It will be so nice to be able to look out and see the backyard and to keep an eye on the children in the pool. I want to use the same light yellow paint for the dining area. I have so many vintage decorations piled on tables that it's hard not to rush the process to get them put away.  I'll keep you posted

Kim

1 comment:

Homestead Living said...

It looks lovely Kim. Jeff is going to talk to his brother about the table. We haven't forgot...just been really busy. Our first full week group comes in tomorrow. :)
Hope to see you on Sunday,
Jennie