Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Feeling a little rushed these days.....

Katelyn was over for a visit today while Mommy did some errands. She is so funny. I love to hear her coo and see her smile.












































School planning is upon me. I need to decide what books will suit each child best. This seems to be a "mountain" for me at the moment but I know God will help me decide which curriculum is best.


























Laundry seemed to multiply while at camp meeting. I thought I was keeping up with it but alas I had several large loads to do and fold. I harnessed the boys' energy and we were able to finish all the laundry in a short time. :) I'm so thankful for my washing machine and willing hearts!!!






































The boys are glad to be home and back to our usual routine. Although they do miss their friends at camp and would enjoy playing with them again, they know school is about to start and summer is coming to an end. Memories of fun and fellowship will be planted in their minds for a long time in which I'm very grateful.









Noah and Benjamin spent quite a few hours building and playing with their race car and train tracks on Sunday. It was a nice day to unwind from a full week.






























Have a great day!



Kim

1 comment:

Homestead Living said...

My girls had such a great time building friendships with your boys. I know what you mean about lots going on. Laundry, school, garden, sick kiddos...So glad that He gives us what we need when we need it.
Praising God for your family,
Jennie