Monday, January 21, 2013

Today in Pictures



 It seems like I'm filling this homemade humidifier all the time. We heat with wood and pellets, and the air is so dry during the winter months. I hate it when I brush my hair and I can feel the static electricity making my hair stand up all over my head.
 The boys made a  fort today and were eating their lunch under the blankets. I just love simple fun.
 Joshua was busy hauling wood from the back lot up to the woodshed with the tractor and wagon. He came in to warm up and decided to build himself a Trebuchet. The younger boys thought it was so cool to launch a Lego man through the kitchen, and into the living room. Needless to say, they were occupied for the next few hours.
 We received a nice gift in the mail on Saturday and I thought I would share it with you.
 So cold and windy. The wood and pellet stoves are trying their best to keep us all warm and toasty. :)
I finally got up the nerve to paint the fronts of my kitchen cabinet doors with chalkboard paint. I've thought about it for a few months now and I just did it. I'm so happy with the results. I slid my market sign down a little and I like the finished project so much better. Now to figure out what to do with that clock!
I hope you enjoyed your day,
Kim

1 comment:

the linen closet said...

Love the chalkboard paint on the cabinets. :-) I have some cabinets I am working on and that would make them look fresh. Your style is so cute!!!