Friday, December 14, 2012

A Cherished Gift


                                        Romantic Prairie Style



I received this beautiful book from my friend Laura and I feel so blessed to have received it. I really like old things and I like to decorate with things that my grandma would have used in her home. My father and grandparents have been gone for more than 25 years. I have a few things that belonged to my grandma and I cherish them so.
This is one of my favorite pictures........I would really like to own one of these.



                                                This is so pretty and unique.
 I really like this cabinet, as we have very few cupboards in our home. This would be a treat to fill up.





                                 Old mirrors are so pretty.......just by themselves.






I hope you have enjoyed these pictures as much as I have. I have my gift on the coffee table for ALL to enjoy. :)  Thank you so much for the blessing Laura.
By Grace Alone,
Kim

1 comment:

the linen closet said...

The pictures are so lovely and peaceful! That is why I love books: they keep giving inspiration long after the first day we open them. I love the new look of your blog too; it is very cheery and your font is happy. :-) I wish you and your family a very wonderful Christmas. Friendship truly is one of the greatest gifts we can give (and receive) this season.
With love, a friend.