Monday, June 6, 2011

Our First Grandchild......






















Our daughter Erika and son-in-law Hunter are new parents. Katelyn Marie Place was born June 1, 2011.



After many hours of labor, the doctor ordered a C-section to be done. Katelyn was unable to come down the birth canal due to the umbilical cord being wrapped around her neck four times. We are so grateful to the Lord that this precious little one is here with us.




Psalm 139:13-14a For You formed my inward parts, You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Resting in Him,


Kim

2 comments:

Homestead Living said...

She is just precious! Thanks for allowing me a peak into your lives.

It looks like we visit some of the same blogs. :) It is my mentoring time.

Enjoy that baby.

Pam... said...

Beautiful. The sweet child, and also your blog. It just radiates Christ. God bless.